The past year ushered in a series of challenges for the companies in the fuel sector. The decisions made by us have demonstrated that we are able to take rapid steps to adapt to a demanding environment and ensure the desired profitability for our projects.
The segmental management model we have implemented enhances management efficiency, delivering cost and revenue synergies across the organization.
Letter from the Vice-President of the Board
2014 ushered in a series of challenges for the companies in the fuel sector. The decisions made by the LOTOS Group have demonstrated that we are able to take rapid steps to adapt to a demanding environment and ensure the desired profitability for our projects.
The key factor that had a strong impact on both the global and Polish petroleum markets in 2014, with significant consequences for the LOTOS Group’s performance, was the price of crude oil, which also determined the price of petroleum products.
The LOTOS Group’s Strategy is designed to strengthen our position as a strong, innovative and efficient business which plays a major role in ensuring national energy security.
Our operations consist in crude oil production and processing, as well as wholesale and retail sale of petroleum products, among which are: fuels (unleaded gasoline, diesel oil and light fuel oil), heavy fuel oil, bitumens, aviation fuel, naphtha, propane-butane LPG and base oils.
Risk and opportunities
At the LOTOS Group, we identify a range of diverse risks, which may affect all areas of our business. The key risks in terms of their impact on our operations are the financial risks as well as risks affecting the exploration and production area. In the analysis of the risks, we also factor in issues related to sustainable development.
Key data 2014
With revenue of ca. PLN 28.5bn in 2014, we rank fourth in the group of 500 largest businesses in Poland.
Integrated Annual Report 2014
Interactive LOTOS Databook
This chapter contains a set of interactive data of Grupa LOTOS. Column data tables can be moved for convenient comparison. You can also select only interesting periods, sort the data in ascending or descending order.
- Capital Market
- Share capital structure
- Macro environment
- Consolidated statement of comprehensive income - quarterly
- Consolidated statement of comprehensive income - cumulative
- Consolidated statement of financial position
- Consolidated statement of cash flows - quarterly
- Consolidated statement of cash flows - cumulative
- Downstream operational data - quarterly
- Upstream operational data - quarterly
- Retail - quarterly
- Consolidated sales - quarterly
- Consolidated sales - cumulative
- Results in operational segments - quarterly
- Results in operational segments - cumulative
- Operational FX changes effect for Lotos Group - quarterly
- LIFO effect - quarterly
- Hedging transactions - quarterly
- Employment - in headcounts
- Profitability ratios
- Liquidity ratios
- Debt ratios
- Valuation ratios